Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a new female rider from the Bay Area, California. Got my license in April, bought a Ninja 250 to learn on, moved up to a beautiful 2003 CBR600RR last week, and have thoroughly been enjoying the experience.

I've already learned quite a few things from this forum (for example: CBR will commit harakiri if you start the engine, shift into first, and forget to flip the stand back up--d'oh!), so I figured I should introduce myself. I really appreciated the help!

Cheers,
RMux

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Hi,

I'm a new female rider from the Bay Area, California. Got my license in April, bought a Ninja 250 to learn on, moved up to a beautiful 2003 CBR600RR last week, and have thoroughly been enjoying the experience.

I've already learned quite a few things from this forum (for example: CBR will commit harakiri if you start the engine, shift into first, and forget to flip the stand back up--d'oh!), so I figured I should introduce myself. I really appreciated the help!

Cheers,
RMux

what up bro, you are in my neck of the woods,

Im in alum rock area, hit me up if you wanna ride,

post some pics of the 03, I got one as well, love it!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, mass amounts of info, bantar, love, and flaming, hahahah

GEAR UP!!! Stickies leaning!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome

I am a new member also. Unlike you, I started on a 250 scooter....yes, a 200 pound 6'1" man on a 250 scooter but it taught me balance. So now that I too have moved up, I really love this 600RR!

Have fun on those curves and keep the rubber on the road.

·
Registered
phoenix, RIP. team white, RIP. 1098S, sold. only a cage as transport for now.
2,147 Posts
saw norcal and got all excited. then, like damn near everyone else in norcal, you're in san jo. lol. although i wouldn't mind a dot net norcal ride. anyways, welcome to the dot net.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,287 Posts
welcome to the site, OMG, hi to you :ciao:
pics of your bike would be nice - everyone on here loves them!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@SuuScbr: Hahaha... Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, you live pretty close by. Saw pics of your bike, and it looks almost the same as my own black CBR. Anyway, I've had a few offers to go on rides already, but I'm taking it slow. If I see you on the road, I'll wave. :D

@shellrob21: We all have to start somewhere! I also know a couple of tall, well-built men who ride scooters... but they live in San Francisco. Seems to be the norm over there, what with all the crazy hills. Stay safe!

@PAMANI: Thanks for the welcome, all the way from the state capital, too. :)

@Bless.05: Woohoo for the '03s! I admit I'm not all that picky about the year, though, since this is my first big bike.

@spiritofkaos1: The Bay Area is quite an attractive place to live, after all... I see CBRs everywhere.

@kali_cbr600rr: Thanks. As requested, pics are attached.

I'm planning to get white/red/black fairings for my bike and have been snooping around the forums to see which ones to get. I've got my eye on a set on eBay, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Need to do more research!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.