Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm Kyle, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I might be picking up an 02 cbr600rr, and figured I would stop by and check out everyones bikes!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
welcome to the site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, I'm from Philly also, let me know if u pick it up, go ridin sometime

Okay, definatly will bud, But first I will have to put the bike back togeither. The guy was asking 2k for a 02 6rr that has everything but the plastics and subframe. I talked him down to 1k so I might pick it up. The bike is COMPLETLY town down, everthing except the motor. Do you think its worth it? Im relativly good with mechanics

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome to the site. I was Born in South Philly raised in West Oak Lane and GTown section. IMO it might be better to buy a bike already together unless you have a hook up on parts because they can be very expensive

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Welcome to .net Kyle! There isn't a 02' 600rr, they started production in 2003. If you did grab an 02' it's most likely a f4i. Anywase, I'm from Philly too, we should meet up and hit some twisties!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.