Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Degoviet said:
:burnout: Hello, i'm new here. I'm from San Diego any how this is my second bike. The firts one was an R6, gotta say i'm not riding anything else except RR from now on.
Well you live you learn, I see you got the Halloween edition...nice. Welcome to the forum, you will never be the same.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Welcome to your new obsession. If you have a girlfriend, she's not going to like all the time away from her that this site is going to take. There's a lot of us in San Diego, maybe we'll see you out at a group ride sometime.

Congrats on the new bike! I see you got some nice accessories for it already :)

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Hey man.. you been riding in Oceanside? I have seen an orange tribal around a few times over the last week.. Tried to flag him down once.. no Joy..

We are departing early on Sat for a two day ride.. But we ride every weekend.. usually between 5-10 bikes.. mostly 600rr's.

Hope you join us.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone for the welcome. I mostly ride out of San Diego. I'm not riding in group or anything. I got Puig racing screen, Lockhart carbon laced frame sliders, fender eliminator, intergrated turn signals and LP flushmounts side markers. This is not just a bike for me, it's an obsession. I have ordered the matching swingarm sliders. Any of you guys live in San Diego maybe we can hook up and ride together. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Degoviet said:
Any of you guys live in San Diego maybe we can hook up and ride together. Thanks.
Yeah dude . . . . . Palomar on Sunday is on like alwayz and I'm in East Chula . . . lets do it ! ! ! ! . . . .

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MotoMike25 said:
Yeah dude . . . . . Palomar on Sunday is on like alwayz and I'm in East Chula . . . lets do it ! ! ! ! . . . .
Cool, I live in National City but i've never did palomar. I've been riding for about a year. Think i'm ready?

·
Registered
155 Posts
welcome to the forums! Enjoy lots of info here!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
As long as you ride your OWN ride and stay within yourself/limits you'll be fine. Knowing that you've never been there just cruuuz it and take a good look around. Don't let anybody push you into riding faster. The mountains not going anywhere. We'll take off for the hill at 7:30.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Where do you guys take off for Palomar from? I may try to make it this Sunday, as I don't think I'm gonna make that big-ass ride that the others are planning this weekend.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Well since Degoviet is in NC I can meet him at the Starbie's off plaza and 805 then meet the rest of mi amigo's at the Shell off Via Rancho Pkwy and the 15 north bound side. Cya then ! ! ! . . . .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts