Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys?!

On Friday I purchased a brand new Pearl Orange 2006 CBR 600RR, let me just say that this bike is awesome. It handles so well, I love it. I hope to get real familiar with this website and learn as much as I can about the sportbike world.

Thanks

A little Photoshop I did.....

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum..............orange tribal owner myself............enjoy the site.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
welcome to the forum its a drug you will spend a lot of time on here were your gear and ride safe congrats on the new bike as well

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes guys.

This is my first sportbike but not my first bike. I have been riding my new 600RR for the past couple of days and I am very impressed in how it handles, granted I have nowhere near pushed any of the limits, but I seem to be doing okay on it.

Brent

·
Registered
171 Posts
welcome to the site. good choice on the tribal orange. (i have the same color) ride safe.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome. There are a lot of nice people here with lots of information. Also, we tell it as it is. Nice pic and nice bike.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
awesome bike! i think the pearl orange w/ tribal is one of the hottest paint designs for the RR (i'm biased of course). welcome to the site and enjoy your new bike!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts