Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My helmet finally arrived today so I took my bike for a spin. (I've been starring at it for about 1 1/2 weeks and it was driving me nuts!) I quickly realized that I could not see too much in the side mirrors. What I do see is my elbow and arms. I tried to adjust them the best I could and it did get better, but I still see lots of my arm. I have to move to the side a bit to get a better view. Is this normal?

Damn my wrist are kinda sore but I can't wait until tomorrow morning!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
i still havent found a great position for my mirrors because of the different riding positions i'll be in. tucked on the highway, a lil more straight up when on side streets. i usually just give a quick look back ovrer my shoulder to make sure anyways when switching lanes.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I seen a guy with the bar end mirrors? Maybe that will help. Don't know what it would look like on the RR. Problably crap.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure you'll get a better view with bar end mirrors but I'll pass for obvious reasons. I think they would defintely look like crap.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
99 Posts
Rrizzle, I totally agree. This is my first sport bike too and I thought I was just too, ummm, big or something. Hahaha. Just ride at night when you can own the road! :twisted:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have mine angled out towards the sides. I personally could careless whats behind but much rather know whats next to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts