Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howzit, Just thought that i would introduce myself here. I ride the exact same bike that u can see in my avatar. I have had her since april and she is still stock standard. just had a new tyre put on but havent been able to ride her due to a work accident.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
welocome to the site..... theres a lot of people here that can awnser just about any you ask

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
welcome to the site.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome to the cult.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
havoc said:
Welcome.

Logging in must be an adventure for you. LOL
Actually it isnt bad at all.

There are roads here that are awesome and there are some which are ok.

What i will do for u guys is may be start a new thread and keep putting pics of the awesome roads myself and friends over here have done.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
|-| /-\ \/\/ |< said:
What i will do for u guys is may be start a new thread and keep putting pics of the awesome roads myself and friends over here have done.
That is a GREAT idea......maybe it will be "stickied" and everyone can contribute.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 question i cant find the tool to find my posts and like for this one i had to search for almost 10min just to find where it had gone?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
|-| /-\ \/\/ |< said:
1 question i cant find the tool to find my posts and like for this one i had to search for almost 10min just to find where it had gone?
just click on your own name in the list of active users and there will be an area to click on. It will say find all posts by "your name"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts