Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...

My name is Danette. I live in the Metropolitan DC Area and for 3 months I have been riding my 03' 600RR. Before my RR I had a Ninja ZX6 and they are very different, I hope to learn about this bike as I go.

This is me on my baby.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
What up and welcome to the site! Lots of cool peeps on here from racers to stunters. You should find everything you need in regards to the 600rr and then some..

C

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard. Like I always say to everyone else new, prepare to lose money due to all the great ideas you'll get on here. Lots of good people here though, your in good company.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Woohoo, finally another yellow, mines yellow, no pictures to show you-cannot be captured by picture taking devices. How many miles on your 03?

C

·
0 Posts
powerranger said:
Woohoo, finally another yellow, mines yellow, no pictures to show you-cannot be captured by picture taking devices. How many miles on your 03?

Finally? Good lord, are you blind? There are yellow bikes all over this mofo! :)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
Finally? Good lord, are you blind? There are yellow bikes all over this mofo! :)
Uh, I guess I'm excited over the fact that someone RECENTLY chose to buy the yellow. I guess I overreacted. Sorry.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I've gotten two RRs, both yellow. I don't own anything else in yellow...or even with yellow trim. I just like yellow RRs...they're faster.

Poyita, de donde sos?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts