Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, for everyone that wants to say the yellow plates would be better white....CCS requires me to use yellow number plates. That is until I make the jump to the expert class.

Second, Numbers and decals to be added as soon as my package arrives from JetBlast

Third, better pics to follow. I just took these pics and since it is snowing and dark I couldn't get some good outdoor pics.

I am pretty happy with how the bike turned out. The front number plate could have had some better shaping, but hey wtf....it was an almost free paint job :D

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fm5150 said:
Looks good, but that front plate doesnt do it for me. Too square. The wheels look good too, maybe a yellow stripe would make the wheels look hotter.
that is why I said..........

BigTuna said:
.......... The front number plate could have had some better shaping, but hey wtf....it was an almost free paint job :D

B

·
0 Posts
idk about any one else but they didnt load for me

i got dsl so its not a 56k prob

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
My bad BT, I didnt read the post and just went off the pics. Dont get me wrong, the look is hot.

How 'bout them yellow stripes on the wheels? :D

BigTuna said:
fm5150 said:
Looks good, but that front plate doesnt do it for me. Too square. The wheels look good too, maybe a yellow stripe would make the wheels look hotter.
that is why I said..........

BigTuna said:
.......... The front number plate could have had some better shaping, but hey wtf....it was an almost free paint job :D

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
havoc said:
Looks sweet. Minus the front yellow plate I think its great! I remember it being mentioned but I dont recall the answer. Why did you have the number plates painted on instead of using vinyl?
no reason other than they were painting it so i figured why not paint them on. I have yellow vinyl.....so i will make a new plate over this one

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Ahh Haa! I know what would bring the yellow in better.

A yellow HONDA lower sticker, I don't dig the yellow stripe on the rims idea. Looks nice though, I can't wait to get some time for a custom paint job on my ride.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts