Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Why wear a helmet if you aren't going to strap it on???

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
yup, he was riding a gixxer!

C

·
0 Posts
Seriously, why are so many morons attracted to gixxers(and relax, I'm not saying everyone who rides one is a moron)? I have a buddy who rides like a complete idiot and he just raves about gixxers and he hates Honda's with a passion. Personally, although I love Honda's and they are my choice in a bike, I have nothing against the other bike makers. It just seems strange to me how certain types of people seem attracted to certain types of bike manufacturers.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sportscenter this morning reported that Winslow was seen at a local dealership watching a stunting show... 2 hours later the ambulance shows up to a parking lot near his house..

What a moron.

Watches some stunters, rides his gixxer home and thinks, "Gee, I can do that too." And then goes out and screws himself up popping wheelies. That guy is a prick anyway, serves him right.

What I don't get, is why these pro athletes even ride bikes at all. A couple years ago Jeff Kent almost got his career derailed after an MVP season by screwing around on a bike... These guys can afford the cars that give the same performance, so why not keep it on 4 wheels?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
The asnwer to your question Yoss is that it's because they are idiots. Most of these athletes have clauses in their contracts that prohibit them from any dangerous activity (skidiving, motorcycles, etc.). If this joker manages to get healthy enough to play this coming season, he's still probably going to get penalized for breaking his contract.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts