·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Roehr V-Rod Powered Sportbike

·
Registered
182 Posts
$40,000...
That company will go under before it gets through first quarter.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Cool... a Ducati with a Harley engine...:all_cohol
...on the website they write:
"Powered by America's finest The Harley-Davidson* Revolution* engine" ...:dancing2:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I was almost positive Ducati already made a V-Twin to put under this bike's fairings. Wait, they do, and it is superior in every respect.

What a crock. Look at the performance numbers ont he V-Rod's powerplant: 115hp. So basically we have a fake Duc with an inferior engine for over twice the price of a 1098S. I'll pass.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Who is sitting around this table saying it's a good idea? That exec needs to be fired. It's not the least bit attractive in any way, financially, physically, emotionally... It's like a poor fat chick -- it does nothing for you. Oh, sorry if there are any fat chicks I just offended. I just really hate the bike. Not saying I hate fat chicks. But... yeah... the bike is ugly.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Every time some genius comes up with an idea for an "American" sportbike they ALWAYS use a V-Twin and the title "Always" reads something like "The sportbike America's been waiting for". Gimmie a break...these companies never last and their bikes can never compete with the jap bikes. And then to make matters worse they slap some rediculous price tag on these things. Sledge said it best ...America has got to lose the V-Twin mentality and create a inline engine to be competitive.. I'll stick to my honda.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That bike looks like they stole every design.

Front end and color - ducati
Side fairings - RC51
Rear tail - CBR
Exhaust - R1

They don't seem very original with this design at all and the fact that it has a Harley engine is a big turn off. And for 40k!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
That bike looks like they stole every design.

Front end and color - ducati
Side fairings - RC51
Rear tail - CBR
Exhaust - R1

They don't seem very original with this design at all and the fact that it has a Harley engine is a big turn off. And for 40k!!!!!!!
Yeah, it is literally a Ducati 999 upper and tail fairing, R1 exhaust, and RC51 Mids. All topped off with the "fiercly powerful" 115HP V-rod engine. :icon_roll

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
that thing looks like garbage...never would i spend that kind of money on something that worthless.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts