Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody (thats on right now).
anybody gotta hell yeah for night shift jobs where you can stay on the best site in the world all night long talking about doubler's

i wanna go to bed!!! :banban: :rocker: :sheep:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah, my rr is outside right now collecting major condensation dammit. i swear that is worse than rain sometimes...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soo, yeah, i'm talkin to meself. what i wouldn't give for a :blow: right now!!! sorry mods i'm terribly bored.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey, get back to work!!! :lol2:

We are the bunch of losers who work those unwanted hours by most. And I hope everyone here gets some fat shift-differentials.

:bounce:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Its morning for me, 10am right now!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hehehe, got to work at 8:45, however my brain just woke up a few minutes ago.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I work the overnights here at the PD - been a real slow night. Couple rescue calls, a minor MVA and a woman who saw a "Big brown cow with horns" "Oh, you mean a moose?" "You have moose up here?" (umm.. hello out-of-state people, this is Maine, Moose are evrywhere!!!!)
Moose .. AKA Swamp Donkey ... and if there are 2 of them, you have a pair of Meese. :lol2:

Yup .. im bored here too....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehe, hell i was only gone for about an hour and i got all these posts to look at....good work guys.. only got about 1 1/2 hours to go, then i get to freeze my nuts off on the way home.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
guess i have to do some work and get the fizzzuckumus out of here i'll talk to you guys tommorrow :bounce:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah thats the way the forecast here is also about three weeks worth of thunderstorms and i've only seen about 30 minutes of it. stupid weather :evil: peace.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts