·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the deal head to head!? my bike vs a stock Ninja zx 10r

·
Registered
181 Posts
After he hits his powerband youre done for.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
here's a couple scenarios.

1/4 mile - you vs. a good rider on the zx. good rider by a long shot.

highway - you vs. a good rider on the zx....good rider...since he doesn't race on the highway and you'll probably lose your life, he wins.

point being...it's about the rider, not the displacement. everyone knows the addage for motorcycles....the replacement for displacement is a seasoned rider.

as for horsepower and torque....the zx-10 by a loooooooooooong shot.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The only place you might have a chance is through some really twisty bits if the zx isnt sure about himself

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i figured but just wanted to know hes a brand new rider and would never put him to the test i dont want him to kill me or us L:)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
hotskate said:
thats what i figured but just wanted to know hes a brand new rider and would never put him to the test i dont want him to kill me or us L:)
brand new rider w/ 180hp at the control of his right wrist???? :surprised :01_bitchs

don't mean to jinx, but please advise him to buy some life insurance. it'll be easier for his family to arrange the funeral.

ride safely...please.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude i am i didnt tell him to do it im across the country im pissed hes my boy and im wiggin i want some websites of those wear ur gear pictures if u guys can help me out also if u can find a website forum for that bike?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
hotskate said:
dude i am i didnt tell him to do it im across the country im pissed hes my boy and im wiggin i want some websites of those wear ur gear pictures if u guys can help me out also if u can find a website forum for that bike?
plenty of stuff in crash-boom-bang. do a search.

there's amputees in there.
my god. there's guys who've been riding for decades who know a ZX10 is no toy.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude i know its not ME lol i looked and got the sticky to him what else

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Save yourself the trouble and tell him he wins, and you both will still live. The noobie would hand your a$$ to you on the straits, in the twisties, I would fell sorry for him.

·
She was Holding The Magnifying Glass
406 Posts
Having owned an 04 zx10 as my street/track bike and now own an 03 600rr track bike I can add here. The zx 10 was the same weight as my 600 with 50 added HP. Give or take a few on both. My 10 was the best ride I have ever owned, but at the track I ride my lap times are the same, but it's a small and technical track and really prefer the 600 at the track. It's lighter feeling because of the HP difference. When on the 10 you would have to moderate the throttle so much to not get into trouble and trouble was at every corner on that BEAST. Now with an expert rider the 10 would be a faster choice. I miss my 10 as it was the nastiest, sexiest most violent bitch I ever rode!

HEY, I finally got 50 posts!!!

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
BOBO said:
Having owned an 04 zx10 as my street/track bike and now own an 03 600rr track bike I can add here. The zx 10 was the same weight as my 600 with 50 added HP. Give or take a few on both. My 10 was the best ride I have ever owned, but at the track I ride my lap times are the same, but it's a small and technical track and really prefer the 600 at the track. It's lighter feeling because of the HP difference. When on the 10 you would have to moderate the throttle so much to not get into trouble and trouble was at every corner on that BEAST. Now with an expert rider the 10 would be a faster choice. I miss my 10 as it was the nastiest, sexiest most violent bitch I ever rode!

HEY, I finally got 50 posts!!!
I heard the ZX-10 is a wicked, nasty ride.

Jason

·
Registered
145 Posts
LOL-

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE. No matter what you do to your 600, you cannot kick his ass. The twisties? It's all rider then..but in a straight line race...hahaha, you will LOSE. The ZX-10 will not even break a sweat kickin' your rr's nut sack.

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hoolllly crap everyone needs to chill out okay was just getting some " input": im not racing anyone i dont race!!! end of thread lol

N

·
0 Posts
hotskate said:
Hoolllly crap everyone needs to chill out okay was just getting some " input": im not racing anyone i dont race!!! end of thread lol
Hahahaha....

Heard if you wear flip-ons, shorts, and a Corona tank top, it'll increase your bike's HP by 25.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts