Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Up for sale is my collection of nitro rc cars. I used to be real big into the hobby for a few years and it slowly just died down. I dont really wanna sell them but honestly I got a new job and i work so much that i do not have the time to dedicate to the hobby anymore. I have spent well over 10k on the hobby and im lookin to get $4500 for everything. If anybody got a group of buddies that wants to get into the hobby, get up some cash and split everything thing up. The pic im providing is an older picture of what i have, there is a few more cars that i have that are not in the picture. There are 3 of them that are brand spankin new never even touched. I will include everthing that i have for them, like spare motors, tires, carry bags, chargers etc...i have tons of spare parts for most of the cars that im throwing in as well, so keep in mind of all the extra stuff your getting. I cant even list all the things, if your really interested pm me and we can set something up to where i can fully explain the whole deal. thanks for looking...here is the pic http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/momoney1186/cars.jpg

I will sell individually pm me on what your interested in. If you are looking for something particular that you don't see in the pic ask me cuz there is a lot of cars i got that are not in the picture.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i actually just sold my tmaxx so i gave all the spare stuff away with it..as far as the nitro 4tech i never really got into street cars. If you like traxxas stuff i got 2 revo's and a jato in the traxxas category. The one revo is the 3.3 and the other is electric and it comes with the 2 5900 batteries.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill give you both the E-Revo and the 3.3 for $600. Both come with remotes, batteries and are rtr i mite even have the original boxes for em. If you don't want them both take your pick of one for $350 that will include shipping if your located in the US.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Holy crap dude!!! You were not kidding about getting full on into the hobby. Sheesh.

I know it is a PITA, but you might have better luck w/the sale if you list everything out.

·
Registered
407 Posts
holy COW! dude you must have spent like over 100 bucks on all that shtuff.lol

·
Registered
399 Posts
no biggie bro i already got one i just want a second for a good deal they are a sick machine lol but how about the losi mini it looks like 4 in the pic and wut r they i might be interested in them

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no biggie bro i already got one i just want a second for a good deal they are a sick machine lol but how about the losi mini it looks like 4 in the pic and wut r they i might be interested in them

I got Two losi mini bajas, one losi slyder and one losi lst2..one of the bajas got a juiced up motor in it, i forgot which one but its pretty quick it will do if i were to guess between 20-25 mph for that little thing! lol anyway if you want them you can take em all for $350

1 - 20 of 36 Posts