Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
The question you need to ask yourself is WHY????!

If you have to ask on a forum then you should really reflect why you may want to try it.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Ah I remember the last thread like this... anyway, I saw a dealership back east using a universal kit on a '07 R6 - believe it was a 30hp shot, I just remember it being small. I wouldn't go too extreme on a stock engine, you're likely to blow it up.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Only get NOS if you have enough to buy a kit and a new motor for the BANG that will soon follow

·
Registered
406 Posts
They sell NOS in blue bottles in convenience stores. I heard those work pretty good in place of actual nitrous!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well chris thanks for the advice. its the only advice on here that has helped me lol. and to everyone else that is wondering why i want this its because its just not fast enough lol. i need more power without spendin another 3 grand on a liter bike... and i run my bike at the drag strip often so it needs some spray to get some low 6's :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
well chris thanks for the advice. its the only advice on here that has helped me lol. and to everyone else that is wondering why i want this its because its just not fast enough lol. i need more power without spendin another 3 grand on a liter bike... and i run my bike at the drag strip often so it needs some spray to get some low 6's :)
Low 6's??
Dont u mean low 9's?? How on earth are you doing low 6's with the RR??

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
are u serious>? go buy a gsxr man ... get a busa .. more chrome u add adds more HP.. if its colored chrome X2 horsepower ...

:bitch_ple i think u watched one to many "fast and furious" movies... this guy thinks the 600rr isnt fast enough :icon_lol:

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
i watched a guy with an R1 with nitrous hit it on a straight on the street then t-bone an s-10... huge explosions... funeral was closed casket for both of them... i see some cruisers with small bottles for interstate runs... but your bike has mor power then u need already... also heard of riders hitting the nitro and the flying off the back from the sudden acceleration

BIKES FOR THE STREET+ NITRO= HOSPITAL OR MORGUE VISIT

·
Registered
220 Posts
how long have you been riding?

A friend of mines dad has an r1 with nitrous on it, and he can barely handle the power of shooting it. And he's been riding for 30+ years.. Crazy bastard just insists he needs as much power as he can possibly get lol. If you really want to go faster start out with a liter bike then think about nos

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
are u serious>? go buy a gsxr man ... get a busa .. more chrome u add adds more HP.. if its colored chrome X2 horsepower ...

:bitch_ple i think u watched one to many "fast and furious" movies... this guy thinks the 600rr isnt fast enough :icon_lol:
Hey its mister 2000+ posts with another useless post. Comenting on a bike he doesn't even own! ..... Why not just give the guy an answer, and if you don't know the answer...... then...... :bitch_ple... shut up

1 - 20 of 52 Posts