Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

2003 Honda CBR 600RR with 3800 miles. Bike is in MINT condition, never dropped or abused. The only modifications are crash protectors/sliders in the front and spool-sliders (aka cotton spools, aka stand bobbins) in the back (never used as intended) from http://www.rg-racing.com/.
UPDATED WITH ACTUAL PICS

. Delivery is posible but MUST be negotiated further.
To schedule an appointment to view it, send me an email and I'll oblige.
This is Woodbridge NJ.
PLEASE DO NOT PM!
E-Mail [email protected]
($6700) *NEW PRICE* $6200

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
damn man, how can you get ride of that!!!! I love my bike more then my gf!

PS. Your camera takes damn good pictures

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
75sausage is an interesting screen name .

have anything to do with the 75th??

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I'm lucky if I get 4k out of a rear tire!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I got 5500 so far on mine, I don't ride on the track, never burned out, trying to see how many miles I can put on it, and no I don't have chicken strips, it's worn all the way to the arrows on both sides.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL
you guys are funny.
75sausage is a long story and one I'd rather keep to myself.
As far as the tire, it is the original OEM tire, a testament to my claims about the bike.

·
Registered
327 Posts
not to **** on the thread, but you are asking rather a lot for a 2k3 bike eH? 6,700?? I picked up a 2k3 2.5k miles for $5,400. Mint Condition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you aren't ****ing on the thread. This is the way market works. Price is also locale and demand motivated and ultimately it is what someone is willing to pay.
PRICE DROP to keep in line with bbk.
$6300

·
Registered
327 Posts
75sausage said:
you aren't ****ing on the thread. This is the way market works. Price is also locale and demand motivated and ultimately it is what someone is willing to pay.
PRICE DROP to keep in line with bbk.
$6300

Cool. :) Good luck with the sale. I am sure you will get what you're asking for. Don't use 600rr.net as a point of sale. Use another source, such as craigslist.org. There are lot of newbies looking for a bike on there. G'luck. And besides when the weather warms up a lot of squids will come out and pick up your baby.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks
I know 600rr.net is a far stretch but nevertheless worth the try since it's free. It is on craigslist.com in fact. :)

·
Tell me I'm cool PLEASE!
811 Posts
typeshx98 said:
not to **** on the thread, but you are asking rather a lot for a 2k3 bike eH? 6,700?? I picked up a 2k3 2.5k miles for $5,400. Mint Condition.
Where did you get bike from that allowed you to pay 5400?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dont you love when your trying to sell something people have to put there 2cents in and say its overpriced! So if it is who cares,Dont buy it then.Just dont write on here that I bought one for a thousand dollars less.The guy is trying to sell his bike.Dont ruin it for him!

By the way nice bike.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
brucewrs said:
Dont you love when your trying to sell something people have to put there 2cents in and say its overpriced! So if it is who cares,Dont buy it then.Just dont write on here that I bought one for a thousand dollars less.The guy is trying to sell his bike.Dont ruin it for him!

By the way nice bike.
convienent huh...Happens all the damn time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts