Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
my bike wont be out of storage till prob end of may but i mite be interested in taking a ride out there to check it out..

·
Registered
135 Posts
It's one of the days I am considering. Absolute is running March 12 and 13, and I am dying to go hit the track so I might do that one first, we'll see how the weather goes. Haven't rode with Nesba yet (only TPM, Lyle, and Absolute), but I heard they run a good day and the control riders are excellent. I'll pm you if I'm going, we can neighbor up :)

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Ill most likely be going on the 12th and/or 13th with Absolute.

3rd and 4th seems a little press your luck kinda early, but with this weather we been having, hey ya never know. Hopefully ill have the track bike ready by then.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ill most likely be going on the 12th and/or 13th with Absolute.

3rd and 4th seems a little press your luck kinda early, but with this weather we been having, hey ya never know. Hopefully ill have the track bike ready by then.

Get it ready man! I am finishing up a slipper clutch, bazazz zfi with quickshifter, suspension, gear indicator, etc etc etc. Went a little nuts actually:retard:

I think the early dates with Absolute will be good. Shouldn't be too crowded, and I basically have a brand new bike to learn about, so it won't be a bad idea to take it easy, at least for the first few sessions.

PM if you are definitely going, I will have a cooler full of cold ones for 5:01pm:newyears:

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Get it ready man! I am finishing up a slipper clutch, bazazz zfi with quickshifter, suspension, gear indicator, etc etc etc. Went a little nuts actually:retard:

I think the early dates with Absolute will be good. Shouldn't be too crowded, and I basically have a brand new bike to learn about, so it won't be a bad idea to take it easy, at least for the first few sessions.

PM if you are definitely going, I will have a cooler full of cold ones for 5:01pm:newyears:
I will be learning a new bike myself kinda, i picked up an 07 GSXR600 and i am in the process of changing a lot of things, and fixing a couple others. I am actually pulling the motor out right now to change a frame shim for the motor, new bodywork coming, and a small list of other stuff. But ill definately be sending a PM your way.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo guys, just talked to my freind (going for CCS license)- i might be at NJMP with absolute march 12th, ill PM you guys. Im deff in for april 3 and 4 weekend with NESBA though. I'll bump this thread when we get closer. AND YES IT HAS BEEN A LONG WINTER!

-nesba is great btw, control riders are all super nice, everyone there is always out to help each other, great place to start

·
Registered
135 Posts
yo guys, just talked to my freind (going for CCS license)- i might be at NJMP with absolute march 12th, ill PM you guys. Im deff in for april 3 and 4 weekend with NESBA though. I'll bump this thread when we get closer. AND YES IT HAS BEEN A LONG WINTER!

-nesba is great btw, control riders are all super nice, everyone there is always out to help each other, great place to start
Cool, 22 days to go, tick toc

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey guys, less than a month away! lets start a roll call-

Adam- Black/Red '07 600RR #013 (Bioweapon's suit)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
chances are if i get my gear (read $$$for gear) i will be there :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts