Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a wheel with rotors from njshore and payment was sent on mar 22, I handled all shipping and emailed him a label which he got right away. He then said that he couldnt make it to a dhl dropoff till the weekend since he works all week, which is fine, however as of yet I have not gotten the wheel and he dont respond to my pms. Beware guys

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Same stuff with me two years ago.
Said he had an exhaust for sale. I paid, and he said it would go right out. Meanwhile, he had a thread about buying another exhaust from another member.

Long story short, he most likley waited to get his new exhaust before he sent mine out, as it took 2-3 weeks, and came in a Jardine box. (he sold me a Micron) It also had some damage that was not brought to my attention during the sale.

All in all, I got a decent exhaust, for a decent price, in a less than acceptable amount of time after payment. Hopefully he is just pulling the same stuff with you.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
hey Chris, are you sure you didn't send a chargeback on the wrong transaction? i thought we were square dude...

·
Registered
907 Posts
man this sucks all these threads lately are bad sellers. hope something can be done, I'm kinda wary about buying things from here anymore

N

·
0 Posts
Does the guy have a negative trading rate at all? I think if someone receives a negative trading rate, their posting privileges should be suspended for a definite time. Of course, determined if it's legit or not by the mods.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
shouldve bought my rear wheel :) -- check out my rating
sorry about your experience - next time, look who's selling it and just check out their posts and stuff...

N

·
0 Posts
DaMartian said:
shouldve bought my rear wheel :) -- check out my rating
sorry about your experience - next time, look who's selling it and just check out their posts and stuff...
+1

DaMartian - Awesome guy!

and it's a good idea to ask other veteran members about the person, too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a front rim and the idiot took his money out of his paypal account so i cant get my money back now. What a deadbeat i mean all over 250 bux if hes that poor he shouldnt have a bike. I got a local buddy here whos a cop who knows people in his area who will be going buy his house.

his names cory lombardo and his emails [email protected] Ill be posting up his addy and numbers soon as i get them from paypal.

·
Registered
415 Posts
lets all start pranking this guy and giving him a hard time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts