Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuel Pump not turning on!!!!! Please Help!!

I just got my bike painted. After i put it all back together when i try to start it, it won't start. When i turn the ignition on the fuel pump is not making any noise at all. The bike turns over but it not getting any fuel. I'm sure this is a really stupid mistake on my part! But can someone please help me out??? THanks in advance!

·
Registered
238 Posts
search for lean angle sensor or bank angle sensor. Its somewhere near the speedo cluster. Its prevents fuel going to engine if you crash. Sometimes they get put back in upside down and now its acting like the bike is tipped over and its preventing it from getting fuel. Some track guys actually bypass it by re-wiring somehow. Hope this helps

K

·
0 Posts
check your Fuel Pump Fuse if resetting the BAS doesn't help.

to reset the BAS, ignition switch on run switch to off on off, turn ignition off, turn back on, flip run switch to on. you should hear the fuel pump if it has power.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys!! I found another thread a little bit down with the guy having the same problem. I think the sensor may be upside down. I will get it all a try tonight and let you know the outcome! Thanks again for the help, it's greatly appreciated!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts