Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
DON'T TOUCH IT!! Why is he trying to pull it off omg.

·
NEWB
244 Posts
OMG, nope cant watch it. I can just imagine what is happening.
It looks pretty nasty but it's not too bad. On a second thought, don't watch it. lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
Damn!!! I will never ride without a helmet again.

I'm trying to buy an R6 for track duty from an ex-racer who after chatting with him for a while showed me his face that was hidden behind his sunglassess. Long story short....he was riding a bike for a buddy...1 mile. Got t-boned and the bike fell on his head. Almost was a veggie...now has half a metal skull.

Don't do it. ATGATT

·
Registered
195 Posts
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

nope

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
Honestly yes round the block to dry it off after washing sometimes. Moving forward I won't be though.

Use a leaf blower. Cheap electric ones are the best for drying bikes off. Discovered that later than I would like to admit. Also, no driving with wet tires flinging stuff back on your clean bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
903 Posts
Liveleak? Kinda knew what it would be like just from the URL. They've even toned things down in recent years. One of those dark corners of the internet where if you can imagine it, someone's done it, & there happened to be a camera there at the time. It's real easy to lose all hope for humanity if you go looking for us at out worst or stupidest.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Use a leaf blower. Cheap electric ones are the best for drying bikes off. Discovered that later than I would like to admit. Also, no driving with wet tires flinging stuff back on your clean bike.

Normally this would work for most times I wash but I usually ride to get the chain warm since I am usually washing right around the time I'm doing the chain. My rides are weekend mornings for about 1hr + on both days so the chain needs attention usually every 2-3 weekends.

Either way there is no way I'll be riding without a helmet again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts