Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in SC on business this summer (originally from Atlanta), and while there are bikes everywhere (which I love) I can't get used to the large majority of people who don't wear helmets. It's just weird to see. Just thought I would share. BE SAFE! Wear a helmet!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
there are some states that have the no helmet law. but i would wear one regardless because i would like to keep my brains intact

·
Registered
14,358 Posts
I'm going to be spending some time in Texas and that's one thing that will be really strange to me too. I can't imaging riding without one. When California was one of those states I still wore one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
down here in austin texas i see kids on sportbikes with no helmet all the time... just the other day an R1 flew past me doing a wheelie and the guy had no helmet on..but he did have on a sweet icon jacket with the life saving metal patches on it....... i hate icon gear...

·
Registered
396 Posts
i was in conneticut this weekend and saw some riders with no helmet. its very weird seeing that, i guess people rather look cool than be safe.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I hear ya man.

Here in Louisville its really bad. Well over half the riders don't wear helmets, much less gear.

Yesterday I stopped buy the local cycle gear, 2 R6's, 4 busas, and a gixxer, not a one of them had a helmet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts