Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even though i hate losing an hour of sleep, its so nice to not have to ride home in the pitch black at 6pm! now i just need to get a tinted visor.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
You need a clear visor + HID's for night time riding...:rocker:
i can see fine through my tinted visor at night and stock headlights. i do have clear visor but not $400 to plunk on HID's. but night riding rocks. usually traffic is less and its cooler (weather-wise) at night.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
night riding is fun, when you are all alone out there. but for my commute in socal, 6pm the freeway is PACKED with idiots. trying to maneuver around them in the dark just made it that much worse. i'm thankful for the sunlight now.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
HEK YES im so glad the longer days..makes riding in the late afternoon the best!

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
i just put a fog city hyper optiks on my arai, it tints in the day and turns clear at night. Works great. My HIDs from xenonrider are also great for night riding :p. Now if it were to only get sunny here in seattle.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
no more night riding for me cuz i only have a permit and i got ticketed for it lol
How come you got pulled over? I used to ride at night on my permit but I got out of work at 9PM and I never would have had much time to ride if I didnt take it to work at that time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts