Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this all happened when i was installing some flush mount turn signals on my 07 cbr600. After doing so i started up the bike and all was well except i had no readings for rpm or gas or mph...the time is displayed still. Other than that all is good. Headlights and turn signals are fine. Any help on some possible wiring i may have bumped or messed up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Check the plug for the cluster and make sure it's all the way in, you can remove the wind screen to gain access to it.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Had this problem yesterday... I traced my issue to the ground wire on that runs to the left side of the bike and it bolted to frame. Again that was my issue and solution.

Other than that I agree with the others... check the fuse and plugs. May have a wire crossed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
+1 check your fuses. It's probably the 10-amp mini fuse located behind the left mid-fairing. I know this because it happened to me 3 weeks ago while I was installing integrated mirror signals. You don't even need to buy a new amp because the fuse-box comes with a replacement 10A and 20A fuse (although buying another one to replace the backup isn't a bad idea).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts