Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 03 CBR600RR was stolen but was recovered in less than 24 hrs. No huge damage just some broken plastics and my gas tank was missing. So I replaced the gas tank and the fuel pump and the ignition wires and I have no power to anything. Not even the fuse box. Battery is charged and is in perfect working condition I checked the fuses and there's nothing. Am I missing something? Is there a relay that would prevent powering the electronics?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Check the fuse in the back by your starter relay. It's a main fuse that controls everything after the battery

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,827 Posts
The fuse on the starter relay is under a plastic cover. There is a spare tucked into the rubber boot.

Make sure you check the actual fuse and not the spare lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I'm looking at the wiring diagram correctly there is a 30 amp main fuse within the starter relay and that could be blown. But I'm not sure if it's a fuse or if I have to replace the whole relay.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Your fuse is blown. No power from the battery, positive that is the problem.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
after I found the fuse that was in the actual starter relay I found that that was the fuse that was blown. And everything works perfectly. I hate thieves. I'm assuming when they hot wired the bike they blew the fuse and dumped it after they couldn't start it again. Anyways. Thanks guys for helping. I knew I was in the right place just couldn't find that dang fuse.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts