Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was pulling into the apartment complex when I see my bike and four black guys standing right by it. It had just rained earlier so I began toweling it if and some fu#%er spit on the side of it. :evil: I saw it right when they were driving off. I hate this, now I feel like something of mine was stolen, and now every time I look at the bike, I am trying to find out anything else that they might have done to it. Why can't people leave **** alone. Esp when it isn't thiers! :evil: :evil: If I see them again, there's gonna be trouble.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Oh I know exactly what you guys mean...people are such ****-sticks, I mean honestly...one of the teachers at our school rides a black 600RR, and my brother and a couple of my friends were walking out of the school, and they passed it, and some kids were by it looking at it, and my brother said that after he walked by it and walked a ways, he heard a "CRASH!!" and looked back and the kids had accidentally knocked the bike over...f'cking A, man, it makes me so nervous to leave my bike outside at places...f'cking people suuuck ass...so disrespectful :evil:

·
Registered
126 Posts
CRASH!!" and looked back and the kids had accidentally knocked the bike over...
Accident my azz- Those fookers were touching it and it fell over. If they were minding their own business the bike would have been fine.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah... and like I said, every time I go back to it, I see something else alittle "off" you know... like just now, I noticed alittle more space on one side of the little light between the headlights than the other. I know it's just paranoya or something, but it just makes me that much more angry. Like I said, if I see someone touching my bike, I will give that person a beatdown for anyone here who has had anything stolen or "spit on". AAARRRGHHHH!!!!! :twisted:

H

·
0 Posts
yeah that **** really bothers me....if i see a nice bike out somewhere i will go near it to check it out...but i never get any closer than ~4 feet...i keep myself far enough back where i cannot touch the bike if i were to reach out for it....

·
Registered
75 Posts
any rider wouldn't touch another bike. if someone is touching it they are either really stupid or flat out xxsholes. you've got to get a garage at your complex, you won't rest until you do.

H

·
0 Posts
$hit even before i started riding i would NEVER even think about touche someones bike....i am a big advocate of respecting other peoples property....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And you know what is crazy? I've had the bike outside for 2 months and nothing has happened. I'm moving back to my home town in FOUR days, and now all this stuff starts to happen! I can't wait till she gets to be in a garage! Even better though, I have to ride her back 600 miles to get home! Arrgh.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I know exactly what you all mean. I haven't noticed anybody messing with my RR yet, but I also have a black Harley. There have been countless times when I would come out to the Harley and see fingerprints all over it. Why can't people leave stuff alone? I'm not going to go look at their nice car and touch all over it. :evil:

·
Registered
227 Posts
So I just picked up my bike on friday. I park it, go to my friend's house on friday night. I live in a fairly nice apartment complex, I'm not really scared about it getting stolen. But when I get back Friday night, the guard that covers the keyhole for the gas tank is flipped up, I'm sure I didn't leave it like that.

Has anyone got one of those Scorpio i500s? I'm thinking of getting one with the optional proximity alarm. I'm wondering what they do to battery life, if they work well, and if the 600 F4i installation kit works for the RR? I'm not sure at all how close the systems are.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i met a guy recently that had a scorpio on his '04 R1. nice alarm. it was like my car alarm in that it had a pager unit. he installed the prox sensor as well, so when you got to about 1 ft. away, the lights would flash and the siren would chirp (along with his pager going nuts). it's a pretty neat alarm cuz it actually had a built in power supply so you wouldn't be able to cuz the bike battery hoping to stop the alarm. he also showed me that if the alarm was going off as the bike was running, he could shut the bike off with the remote...cool features, costed him about 300usd i think....

·
4,452 Posts
homerjay4242 said:
$hit even before i started riding i would NEVER even think about touche someones bike....i am a big advocate of respecting other peoples property....
Fuggin' WURD dude, +1 huge! I remember coming home from a party once when my friend was drivng me before I had a bike, and I saw a sweet ass 929 on the side of the road, and I made him pull over so that I could look at it...or something like that, and I made f'ckin' SURE I stayed far enough away from i that I wouldn't knock it over, even if I would have tried to, I was far enough away that I wouldn't! It's just a respect thing, and SOOO many people don't have the decency to keep their god' dammed hands off of other people's shiat!! GGRRRR!!!!

·
4,452 Posts
matt89 said:
And you know what is crazy? I've had the bike outside for 2 months and nothing has happened. I'm moving back to my home town in FOUR days, and now all this stuff starts to happen! I can't wait till she gets to be in a garage! Even better though, I have to ride her back 600 miles to get home! Arrgh.

Hahahaha, 600 miles--->600 shmiles...a mile for each CC on your bike ;-) ...well, kinda...HAH! Alright, but have fun on the ride home!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Last year when I'd take the R6 to school, I'd find people sitting on it. One time a kid was on it and revving the throttle and all. I walked out and punched him with my cf knuckle astar gloves across the face. I lost my parking priveleges and got suspended for 3 days, but the auto shop teacher let me park it in the shop after that. Hasn't been touched since. I hate people who don't respect other people's stuff. Car, bike, or any other posession.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts