Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right turn signal doesn't blink, but if I were to switch from the left to the right it starts to blink. Is the fuse or relay bad...or could it be a bad bulb? Please help! Thank you for your responses.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not LED and they are flushmount.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Bulbs and they are flushmounts? What brand? Link?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure about the brand. It came with the bike when i got it awhile back.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Pics...... Haven't seen filament bulbs for flush mounts.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I feel really dumb now. That is why I joined the forum for all the advice and information. I had me a 1995 Yamaha and this is all new to me. I do have LED turn signals in the front. When I turn on the right turn signal it looks like its either not blinking or blinking very, very rapidly. Pictures will be coming soon...

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Can sorta see it in your avatar but either way they are LED's. Your stock flasher is not picking up the low current that your led's draw and is flashing really fast or not at all. Follow the previous link and you will have it fixed. T

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tripage...ty for the information! I'll give it a try and post what happens. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had the same problem with my turn signals a while ago and turned out to be the ground side of the turn signal resistor was broken. I believe it may be the resistor. At least that's what it was from my personal experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts