Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I've been trying to buy some shorty levers for my 2005 CBR600rr but I've been having an issue with the brake lever side. I've bought two different sets both listed for a 2005 600RR but they do not have a pin hole for the brake pin thing.

Here is the cylinder I have on my 2005 which I think may have been swapped and isn't the stock one? As you can see I have circled the pin I am talking about in the second picture

Here is a pair of the same levers that I have except the cutout I have circled is not on my lever, its just a smooth section with no hole for the pin. I have ordered two pairs both from different supplies for a 2005 so I am sure they are not sending the wrong model ones I think the cylinder i have on the bike has been swapped and is perhaps from a different year CBR?

Any ideas?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking at the site I got that picture from it looks like the cylinder is from a GSXR but fits a range of bikes, could that be the case?

·
Registered
195 Posts
03-06 have the axial master cylinders with the coffin reservoir so that is not the pen master. The one you have pictured is a radial master. I couldn't tell you what that master is off of but you will need to find out in order to get the correct lever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts