Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed flushmount turn signals along with an integrated turn signals on the back but it seems like my front and back right turn signals only light up when i try to signal (doesnt flash). Here's the kicker, the front and back right signals will work perfectly as long as i use the left first and then use the right (confusing enough for you?). I checked the fuses and everything is good? It was working before for a couple of months and now i get this. Is it the wiring?

D

·
0 Posts
If they're LED's or single filament bulbs, they wont light up as a running light like the stockers do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys, thanks for the replies. I checked and it doesnt have any resistors so i might have to add those for the lights to work perfectly.

·
Registered
489 Posts
you need to add in resistors. Search for flushmount turn signals. they will explain what ones and where to get them. if its a 07-08 i think you can just buy a new flasher for like $20.00 hope that helps
He's right you need the resistor to allow it to work. $20 and you can mount it inside the upper cowl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts