Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those here in NC, who do you go through for insurance? I'm 29, a clean driving/riding record and can't find decent coverage at a decent price. I want full coverage with high levels of protection and high deductibles. Companies and agents names would be appreciated.

·
Registered
338 Posts
What ever you do do not use Progressive in NC. The best rate you will get in NC is through Geico. I pay about 40 a month full coverage 100$ deductable.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I go through Allstate (Lagomarsino agency) in Wilmington. I'm 25 with a clean record and have full coverage for about $255/6mo. I don't recall my deductible off the top of my head, but I'll check this afternoon. I have my car insured through them also. Send me a PM if you need some more info.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
state farm....48 a month

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SRADman,

I spoke to a MetLife rep last night and they told me that they cannot write comprehensive policies in NC. Do you have full coverage and if so, how about an agents name ? Anyone in NC at all with full coverage, please post company and agents names. PM me, whatever. I am in desperate need of finding a better company/policy/premium.

Thanks.

·
Registered
891 Posts
corner worker said:
SRADman,

I spoke to a MetLife rep last night and they told me that they cannot write comprehensive policies in NC. Do you have full coverage and if so, how about an agents name ? Anyone in NC at all with full coverage, please post company and agents names. PM me, whatever. I am in desperate need of finding a better company/policy/premium.

Thanks.
Yeah full coverage

https://app.metautobenefits.com/src/quote/autoquote.jsp?ah-acc=AIM&fi_state=&fi_caccess=AGH&fi_kdate=[/url]

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They gave me a very competitive auto quote and then told me that they could not write a comprehensive policy on the bike. What's up with that? Can you forward me the name and number of your agent so that I can speak to him/her directly?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have full coverage through Geico, 48 a month. Tellin ya man they got great prices and they are extreamly helpfull.

·
Registered
338 Posts
wanna bet, I have full coverage. You must have a direct line to idiots or something. I have comp on my bike. If need be I will give you the number to my account person..

·
Registered
338 Posts
OK OK OK just got off the phone with Geico man. Either 1 you are a highrisk driver, points, claims ect. Or to like the lady told me, in certain regions government employee, and civilan policies have different requirements. Try them again tonight. Call 1-800-861-8380. these people are nicer and faster than the motorcycle #. You may need to switch you car over as well to get full coverage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts