1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuy's at 7th St and Greenway Parkway

6:00 PM - 10:00 PM

This is just a local bike night. Last week we had about 20 people
Reserved bike parking, we have the whole patio facing the wellsfargo, this is a good mid week meet up to get to know other AZ Riders.

Come out for a good mid week break.

For more info text six 02 seven 41 7905
Jon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have not been but i know a lot of people who do go. I work to early and live to far away to make it down for thursday

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
I would love to go to chuy's which by the way is close to where I live but that bike night is during the week which = no good for me..:cursin: Now do that on a weekend and I will be there..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to go to chuy's which by the way is close to where I live but that bike night is during the week which = no good for me..:cursin: Now do that on a weekend and I will be there..
Alright, well this weekend i think im doing car stuff but i think we are in the process of setting up a ride to lake bartlett to BBQ off ratle snake cove by the lake and play in the twisties.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
What was the turn out last week? Anyone have pics? Was planning to attend tonight, though had to change an online class to on campus and my freaking Wednesdays are tied up again... grrr.

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey man last week was at nino's on 59th and peoria there was about 20 people. this week is back at chuy's i will not be there till next month (going to TN for work till 28-4th) but the turnout on a normal week is any where between 5 and 25.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts