Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
I cant see that being safe... i think it would either blow the engine or instantly put you on your back. NOS is for busa's or draggers

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive seen kits on the internet for 20-40 hp boose specifically for fuel injected motorcycles with the activation switch as the horn when an initial nos switch is in the "go" position. In otherwords the horn is a horn until a main switch is switched then it becomes the nos switch. Just wondering if anyone has done it on the 600rr?
Carbonpilot perhaps? haha this guy has all the goodies

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yeah i've messed around with a few. We did it to a guy's gixxer once. Well.. lets say i haven't seen him around much. The instant transfer of that much horsepower to the engine would cause that thing to go straight up in the air. Well that was my guess. Look at turbo'd bikes, they go up and down as the guy's shifting. Cant imagine how that guy could control that NOS.

·
Registered
962 Posts
well has anyone put a turbo on a 600rr?... I still think the nos would be sick
Yes we did, couldnt handle the compression ratio. Blew up after it span up. Dont turbo a stock Honda!

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
that would be pointless! Go buy a drag car bro!
Just like mjr said I think it is pointless on a 600.
Save your self some money, and time go buy 1000. If you are trying to fool people to believe your 600 is the fastest, put 600 stickers on your 1000. :dontknow:

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
o fo sho i do

love da naws, yo

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea but im sure a small shot is managable. Besides both hands will be on the handlebars by using the horn. Plus perhaps you can make like a second or two second delay to get extra grip and make sure your in position. Ya id definately be worried about the front wheel shooting up.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Yea but im sure a small shot is managable. Besides both hands will be on the handlebars by using the horn. Plus perhaps you can make like a second or two second delay to get extra grip and make sure your in position. Ya id definately be worried about the front wheel shooting up.
You're 18. Learn how to ride before screwing yourself over.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know how to ride -.-
Who are you to judge me?
You dont know me and youve never seen me ride.
Theyre are plent of peeps out there 18 or younger and im sure there are a few pros out there at the same age as I

·
Registered
228 Posts
I saw a SV pull up outside my house at the light and purge his NOS tank that was mounted beside the rear seat. I'm still questioning if it was just a purge kit that really wasn't hooked up though.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I know how to ride -.-
Who are you to judge me?
You dont know me and youve never seen me ride.
Theyre are plent of peeps out there 18 or younger and im sure there are a few pros out there at the same age as I

According to your posts, you've only had your bike for a month. You haven't had a license for more than two years, so I am well within boundary to assume that your street riding skills are of rookie status.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1st personally owned street bike....
been in motorcross for about 9 years as a hobby/sport
my dad has a 1000rr which Ive been riding for more than a year (its all stock tho)
got my motorcycle and car permits at 15 1/2
Again you dont kno my full story
plz dont judge

1 - 20 of 50 Posts