Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get off work this morning and on my way home I get a dam nose bleed out Of no where!! So needless to sy I'm spending my Sunday trying to get the blood cleaned off my helmet and my dam jacket... :cursin:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ouch that sucks! Wonder what triggered that.... good luck getting blood stains out, that's a tough one to get out for sure

Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever had a nose bleed my entire life.... not that I can remember at least

·
Registered
540 Posts
if you do have frequent nose bleeds.. can be signs of a brain tumor

·
Registered
827 Posts
Guess I've had a brain tumor my whole life!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Probably just temperature/climate change. I had one a while back and just through back my head and pulled over relatively quick.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Can't imagine what how shitty your day turn out with blood splatting everywhere inside your helmet. I lucked out a few times, it bled before I went to work so I stuck 2 tissue paper up the nose to hold the bleeding and rode with my mouth opened. When I got to work, it all dried up and back to normal.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Pull all the padding out, soak it in OxyClean and laundry detergent over night, scrub it and hand wash your padding in the morning with a fresh batch of OxyClean+ detergent combo. Then for safe measure throw it in the laundry machine with a batch of your clothing, let it air dry, all should be fine.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I sneezed one time which resulted in a instant nose bleed... My visor nar.. Had to pull over and plug my nose then ride home with my visor up lol only thing i had to clean was the chin curtin and everything infront of my face. Just soak it in oxy clean and cold water for a hour or two. Should be.good as new.

·
Registered
381 Posts
To get blood out use hydrogen peroxide..... takes it right out and shouldn't damage your clothes. I've done it countless times when I used to be an emt and people would bleed out on their clothes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts