Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriously struggling to get this bastard back on, think i've missed a few bolts and screw but what the hell, it's so god damn awkward, everything is just so tight and forced to get back into place.

It's unbelievable! Anyone got some tips on making this easier?

I

·
0 Posts
The air intake tube assy mounted and fitting probably? That will make it extremely difficult if they are not.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Line up the air intake pieces while the upper if off the bike once you have them lined up and put together you will have to get a set of helping hands to hold the tubes in place while you line up the upper at the front of the bike hopefully this info helps

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Line up the air intake pieces while the upper if off the bike once you have them lined up and put together you will have to get a set of helping hands to hold the tubes in place while you line up the upper at the front of the bike hopefully this info helps
Lmao, not gonna believe it. I did this and it turned out it was pretty simple. Me being the idiot I am forgot to put the air intake covers on, now I must take the nose cone off again -.-

I ended up with 3 screws left over anyway, so I know i'm missing something, but where!

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
What type of screws probably the plastic BLack ones there should two at the underside of the upper and 3 per side of the inside of the mid section ( parallel to the Forks ) you will get it sorted out glad to see my advise worked

1 - 5 of 5 Posts