Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else really dig the new Honda Shadow? Every time I see that bike at work it always catches my eye. I like how low it is to the ground, the lightweight of it and it's sleek style!

If I were to ever buy a cruiser bike that is what I would get hands down!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I love the shadows/spirits. I've actually been trying to find an early 2000's bike mainly because of the chain drive. I don't like the look of shaft drive and inability to change gearing. Some of those shadows look badass when people customize them. A very cheap solution to getting a Harley.

I'd like to ride something like this for long distance cruises

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the shadows/spirits. I've actually been trying to find an early 2000's bike mainly because of the chain drive. I don't like the look of shaft drive and inability to change gearing. Some of those shadows look badass when people customize them. A very cheap solution to getting a Harley.

I'd like to ride something like this for long distance cruises

Never been a fan of Harley.....would rather have a victory but yea I think the shadow would be a great bike for long distance cruises.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Never been a fan of Harley.....would rather have a victory but yea I think the shadow would be a great bike for long distance cruises.

Yea Harley is definitely overrated and overpriced but they do have some nice looking bikes and I love the sound of a v-twin. One day I will be getting a shadow or spirit though

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Haha seriously though, I almost bought a shadow 750 off a friend a while back until I found out he was selling his smoking Joe. Now I'm going to wait till winter and get that off him when he drops the price. He babys that thing too its sad it rarely sees the light of day:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts