Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
07 TRACK SLAG!
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys hows it going, spoke to a friend of mine this morning, he was telling me that at their shop they had a few ducati 1098 's picked up this week, and 3 of them that where ridden away from the show room didn't eben make it to there new homes, they broke down, lol

who keeps telling me ducati's don't break down. everyone i know who owns one or has had one, has had it throw up its lunch and break down at some or several times.

anyway thought i'd share wot i found out
Paul

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Got a friend with one and he LOVES it! No problems at all. I am still waiting for my shot to take her for a spin!

·
Registered
401 Posts
The big problem with te 1090 is is the poors man ducati. Ducai skimped on some o its makor hih ed parts for lesser equipment to mak the bike competavie with the Asian bikes in the market.

·
fast03600rr
9,995 Posts
who cares as long as its under warranty. well i guess if your somewhere that its warm you might care more than i would right now since its snowing outside...

·
Registered
383 Posts
If you are going to post stuff like this why don't you post all the details?
Can you find out exactly what went wrong with them and post it please.

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I just picked up my new 1098 yesterday.. pics to follow ;-) Put about 120 miles on it and it's the smoothest machine I've ever ridden.. They've had one major recall so far on Euro bikes (not bad for a first year machine) and there hasn't been anything but minor, normal issues reported since the bikes release.. Your buddies must just have bad luck on April fools day ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts