Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to jennings this weekend. Definatly the day best yet, awesome weather (high of 72, didn't even break a sweat),

there was a bit more traffic on the track then last time, but at least i got a lot better at passing :) (really sorry if i pissed anyone off, may have been a little over aggesive sometimes)

here are some pics :) (I am on the street fighter, My buddy dave is on the white triumph and a my friend sandra is on her new-to-her SV)

turn 13 (most of the pics were taken here)

turn 11 exit

turn 12 (exiting I guess)

my buddy dave got some awesome pics of him self (i think it was the pro-tographer)

me and dave playing in traffic, also the new sig pic.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.

I had a friend time me with a stop watch on the side, he only got me once when i wasn't behind people it was a 1:34

I still have a lot to work on with body position and lines. I think I can shave a good bit off that with some practice. fairings wouldn't hurt either, other 600s definitely pull away from me on the strait.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Cool pix!!! You coming out in December with us???

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^Its a possibility, depends on finances, I have some debts I need to pay off before I can go play again.

oh, and here are some more pics. Its nice having friends with good cameras and non-functioning track bikes, cause they tack pictures instead of riding. :)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Cool man, hope you make it!

In that last pic, drop those shoulders, don't fight it ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts