• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below are the entries for the November 2016 BOTM.

Good luck to everyone!

HartwickCBR

Ry09rr

bikelife38

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Juzman

rizzors25

dezzmang

Read carefully entries:
Each entry will consist of two photos per person, with the mod list no longer allowed you'll want to make them good and ensure that they clearly show off the best of what you've done to your bike. Replacing/Revising the photo of your bike will not allowed once voting has begun. Posting additional pictures of your bike in the BOTM thread is prohibited.

You may answer questions about your bike in the BOTM thread, however discussion of your mods cannot be allowed as this will result in one person having a mod list published and another not, making the competition unfair and being against what you all voted for, that being to get rid of the mod list.

You may not create threads or post pictures of your bike in other sections while competing in BOTM. Members who violate these rules will be disqualified.

One last thing, DO NOT post in this thread if you dislike the new rules or talk about the new rules in this thread. Speak about this in the correct thread. Posts will be deleted accordingly.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Tough one... I think I'll go ahead and vote for @Ry09rr

Reactions: Ry09rr

·
BOTM winner 03/15
2,308 Posts
Nice selection of bikes, congrats guys! My vote goes to HartwickCBR. It's a build I've followed for a long time, lots of nice touches.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Not like I stand a chance anyway but how come my pictures are the only small ones...?
The second pic looks tall and stretched... Otherwise all good though, I think.

The awesome photo of mine is broken @-Rizzo- :(
LoL, I was wondering what happened with the second pic... Thought it was suppose to be a close up of the pearl paint... Silly me.

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reactions: Fanatic

·
Registered
447 Posts
The second pic looks tall and stretched... Otherwise all good though, I think.

LoL, I was wondering what happened with the second pic... Thought it was suppose to be a close up of the pearl paint... Silly me.
Everyone else's I can click on to enlarge but mine I can't and they're smaller than the maximum allowed which I entered..

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Voted for dezzmang. I am partial to red and black.

Reactions: dezzmang

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The awesome photo of mine is broken @-Rizzo- :(
I fixed the post. I posted exactly the link from photobucket.

Everyone else's I can click on to enlarge but mine I can't and they're smaller than the maximum allowed which I entered..
I copy and paste the exact link from your photobucket links you sent me. Sorry, there is nothing i can do about the enlarging issue.

·
Registered
447 Posts

I copy and paste the exact link from your photobucket links you sent me. Sorry, there is nothing i can do about the enlarging issue.
Wasn't laying any blame as I sent them to you from my phone and wasn't sure they'd work properly, but if I send you the direct links to the full size images can you update them? My bike just looks like a dirty track pig with no mods in a small photo haha

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wasn't laying any blame as I sent them to you from my phone and wasn't sure they'd work properly, but if I send you the direct links to the full size images can you update them? My bike just looks like a dirty track pig with no mods in a small photo haha
If you send me the links I can update them tomorrow

Reactions: dezzmang

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Weird. Only shows the one for me. *shrug*

I sent you a PM @-Rizzo- with the other image, direct link.

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Weird. Only shows the one for me. *shrug*

I sent you a PM @-Rizzo- with the other image, direct link.
It's because that image contains two photos. The contest only allows for two photos total.

If you'd like me to use one of the photos in the image posted, I'll need a stand alone image link to the one you choose.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.