Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
To each their own, that guy has Rossi inked on his back, and Nem has JeanClaude inked on his...to each their own

Ride well...

·
Registered
919 Posts
That's actually pretty good ink work :) I could think of worse ones, like star wars

·
Registered
919 Posts
PAPA_3kings said:
To each their own, that guy has Rossi inked on his back, and Nem has JeanClaude inked on his...to each their own

Ride well...

LFMAO hahahahaha

·
Registered
835 Posts
I guess he can do what he wants, but there is no way in hell I am puttin another man's name or picture on my back! Nice work though, artist did a great job!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm glad that guy doesn't have any back hair. Rossi could end up looking like the wolf-man.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
that dude is going to be bummed in a couple years...

i know i was after britney ran off and married kevin, and i had to have the "i want to marry britney" tattoo across my forehead covered up.

boy did i learn a lesson that day, yessir i did.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I really don't know how much "ass virginity" Rossi has left anyway.. : )

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
That's a dedicated fan there. I wonder if he wishes Rossi would go back to Honda to match his tatoo. Nice ink work too.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
The only ones that I wouldn't mine having on me and look pretty cool are the sun and the moon designs. Those are tight and if your not a fan of racing then you wouldn't know anything except that they look like cool designs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts