King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bikerpunks.com.

Insane shizt. This Is for all you rr.net members that talked about doing 200Mph

·
Registered
639 Posts
" we have another 150 hp on tap, the question is can we get the rear wheel to hook up and the front end to stay down"

geez, I have seen that video a few times, nuts, about half way through the rider/owner was talking about how he was having trouble keeping the front end down in 6th gear.

one of these days (when I have a much better paying job) I am going to build me a turbo busa for the hell of it.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Straight line.... closed course.... not that impressive....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dammit!!Can't view the video since the site is banned here.I'll hafta view it at work.We use a different internet provider at work,so hopefully it should work..

But from what I gather from the above posts,6th gear wheelies?!?DAMN!!Those sure aint for the faint hearted.I don't mind doing 200mph,but if a bike wants to play pogo with me on board doing 200mph,im out :wave:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Oh Busa hate is becoming a fad. I don't like them much either, but when it comes to making a bike straight line fast, you have to give this one props- it's got very little done to it considering it's top speed. The Busa is only lame because of the guys who end up buying it- it is still a bike and is still inherently badass.

Unless it's a Harley.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Oh Busa hate is becoming a fad. I don't like them much either, but when it comes to making a bike straight line fast, you have to give this one props- it's got very little done to it considering it's top speed. The Busa is only lame because of the guys who end up buying it- it is still a bike and is still inherently badass.

Unless it's a Harley.

+1000000000000000

i like the bike, and i like the zx14 but a lot of the guys that i've seen buy them are usually total d-bags (not all of them)
Kinda like around where I live, if you see a young guy driving a 350Z, RX8, or old 3 series BMW, they're usually f-ing d-bags all the way (but not all of them, just most lol)

i've become friends with the guy that not only rides this but built it ALL himself (even the paint) and he's actually a decent, humble guy. but alot of them arent... here's his bike:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh ok, so you're saying he should be doing 250+ mph on some public road? Sure, that makes sense.

Don't be so ignorant and pompous. How about you hop on his bike and pull that off. If you don't think 256 mph is stupid fast, especially on a bike, then you don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry if that came off harsh, but comments like that are unbelievably irritating and condescending.

·
Registered
101 Posts
+1000000000000000

i like the bike, and i like the zx14 but a lot of the guys that i've seen buy them are usually total d-bags (not all of them)
Kinda like around where I live, if you see a young guy driving a 350Z, RX8, or old 3 series BMW, they're usually f-ing d-bags all the way (but not all of them, just most lol)

i've become friends with the guy that not only rides this but built it ALL himself (even the paint) and he's actually a decent, humble guy. but alot of them arent... here's his bike:
Yeah...usually some beefy (aka fat) guy wearing a sports jersey (basketball), baggy denim shorts, Timberlands, some kind of faggy pencil thin metrosexual beard/goatee and a large religous chain around their neck...I think I am pretty close with my assessment with all Busa riders....I mean posers. Oh...yeah, don't forget the backwards ball cap too to complete the look of poser almighty. Not hatin' just calling it like I see it.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I hope you are a pilot or something that does 250+mph all the time to say that isn't impressive!

When fighter jets go even mach1 I don't find it impressive because its in a straight line. HAHAHAA

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Oh ok, so you're saying he should be doing 250+ mph on some public road? Sure, that makes sense.

Don't be so ignorant and pompous. How about you hop on his bike and pull that off. If you don't think 256 mph is stupid fast, especially on a bike, then you don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry if that came off harsh, but comments like that are unbelievably irritating and condescending.
+1

Pretty sweet stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts