1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Only thing they're gonna see from me is where I get my gas and that I have netflix and hulu plus. But seriously that's ridiculous. I'm expecting a revolution in my lifetime

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
And yet another reason of why we have so many data breaches. Even "IF" they were using that info for legit reasons, do they not understand they are only helping hackers by collecting all this info and storing it in a single location. After target's breach I am thinking about using a pre-paid visa just to keep my accounts safer

·
Site Sponsor
358 Posts
And yet another reason of why we have so many data breaches. Even "IF" they were using that info for legit reasons, do they not understand they are only helping hackers by collecting all this info and storing it in a single location. After target's breach I am thinking about using a pre-paid visa just to keep my accounts safer
Exactly! "let's protect everyone by putting everyone's data in one central location. Don't worry! We're the government and NO ONE can hack into us."

That's like putting cake in front of a fat kid and saying "don't eat that"

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From the linked article

"Can you, Mr. Cordray, personally guarantee that the consumer information is 100 percent secure?" asked Rep. Randy Neugebauer, R-Texas.

Cordray said he could not, but added that the bureau "attempt to safeguard any information we have about the American public."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts