Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
hahahah i love watching these types of videos.. but atleast they were practice riding in a "safe" area wearing "some" protective gear

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
that was stupidly funny thanks for the link

·
Registered
835 Posts
poor bike wtf were they thinkin?

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I honestly don't get why it's so hard for some people to BASICALLY operate a motorcycle. I mean jheesh, he was just literally going from point A to point B in a wide open spot and found himself the side of a truck.

If I was the guy teaching him, I'd just tell the bitch to pack it up and go home and play with his Barbies.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I Certainly Hope No One Here Is On A Cbr600rr Learning To Ride Like That!!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Ok I am the only one that thinks this guy is a homo? I mean the first thing out of his mouth " its alot heavier than a moped " at that point I take my bike back and tell him to go home

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
wish i learned like this guy and crashed on that thing instead of my R6 when i first bought it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That remind me of my first time on a bike and not wearing negear at all. Thank GOD my pinkin finger was the only thing that was bruise up lolz

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
repost but hell my mom was better her first time on a bike... damn people like that should just pack it in and go back to cages... no offence to em or nothing, riding ain't for everyone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts