·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank God, the site is back up. I have been going through serious withdrawals

·
Registered
583 Posts
Don't get too excited =) We've got a ways to go before things are totally back to normal =/.

I managed to lose everyone's photo albums, too. *sigh*

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mackdaddy said:
Don't get too excited =) We've got a ways to go before things are totally back to normal =/.

I managed to lose everyone's photo albums, too. *sigh*
Yeah, just saw your other post saying that. Please be quick....you have no idea how long my day at work was yesterday :axe:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
god tell me about it. I ended up hanging out at some OTHER Forum! it was horrible :rolleyes:

:rock:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
can we bring back the flip em off guy? I really liked him!

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eazy e said:
god tell me about it. I ended up hanging out at some OTHER Forum! it was horrible :rolleyes:

:rock:
Yeah, I actually resorted to .com(gasp!) this morning for a few minutes. I felt like I was cheating :oops:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
were working on getting it up for good the HDD crashed then the hosts says that the memory took a dump. Funny thing is were on a dedicated server, not a shared hosting plan.

Either way we've decided with the server group response time that they are giving us. Its not worth it and were moving hosts. Were going with a dual cpu setup with raid on the drives so if one fails the other picks up with out anyone knowing about it. Also more ram around 2gig of ram. instead of 10mb direct connect to the fiber going with 100mb connection.

Believe me guys we don't want the server to go down again and with it going up and down and our current hosts not listening or really helping out were pulling it from them and moving it to someone that will care.

Slava

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
nice. what about the guy that would wave first..he was the best!

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
flatout,

Hey that sounds like what happen to Server I manage at about the same time this site went down

Running Dual Xeon 2.4 With Highpoint card running Raid 0+1.

I had both array failed and had a Gig stick faild.

I had a fun weekend :finga:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
LonelyRR said:
flatout,

Hey that sounds like what happen to Server I manage at about the same time this site went down

Running Dual Xeon 2.4 With Highpoint card running Raid 0+1.

I had both array failed and had a Gig stick faild.

I had a fun weekend :finga:
This hasn't been a fun weekend. And really all credit should go to macdaddy. He's been the work horse around here.

·
I've Got A Fever
1,478 Posts
I had to actually "work" at work instead of hang out at this site and procrastinate.

And yeah, we need the old smilies back, especially the :bitchslap:

·
Registered
190 Posts
My day was so boring at work.. Thanks for all the hard work guys on getting this back up.. i evern tried out 600rr.org dahhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
posted this in the wrong area!

yea I went through withdrawl for the last 2 days when it wouldnt let me on. Kept saying it didnt exist so I went to .com and .org and to me they are no where near as nice and user friendly as this place.

GOOD JOB TO THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE!!!! after visiting the others I see the effort needed to maintain and keep this site as good as possible

I will :partyman: for you guys

1 - 20 of 30 Posts