Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i know its not a honda i traded my 08 600rr for this 09 r6r and this bike has been the biggest hunk of [email protected]@ but i gotta fix it to trade it for another honda and im gettin no love from the r6 forum so i fig i try the 600rr forum where i got so much love well any way i changed my wire harness, ecu,coil packs and when i start the bike now it runs rough and stalls when given full throttle but when i give it slow slow steady throttle it will go all the way up to redline any ideas? vacum?,tps?,

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Possibly timing?? Never had anything like this happen, thankfully. Maybe the fuel pump if it doesn't have enough pressure. Does it run smooth when you do get it to rev? You could probably call a good shop in the morning and get a better idea.

Sent from deep in the swamps of Louisiana.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it seems to run rough at first then smooth out i doubt its timeing cause it didnt run like this before i replaced the ecu wireharness and coil packs so i think its a plug not plugged in or a vacuum leak but ive checked everything ill never buy another yahmaha evvvver

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
It's probably something simple; a loose connection or a bad part. Why did you change them? Maybe try putting the old parts back on one a time to isolate the problem.

Sent from deep in the swamps of Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Did you buy the r6 wrecked or something? Seems like you have done a lot to try to get it to run properly.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Is the bike a hunk of sh*t or do you not know what your doing when upgrading these parts? I road a 09 r6 and had a great time on it, bike seemed fine to me...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought it and rode it a few miles and the bike shut off throwin codes 33 and 34 i looked up the codes and it says bad coil packs so i tested my packs and they said good but i changed em anyway but codes wouldnt go away so i changed the harness still codes and according to the factory service manual only 3 thing that can throw the codes is the packs, harness, ecu so i said **** it and changed all 3 now it starts but its missing and bogs like i said and yes i did all the changes overs properly

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Take it to a shop and have them fix it. Then ill trade you my rr lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I'm in the market for a wrecked 09+r6....

Wrecked meaning cheap lol

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jaydiem is it the konika edition? and mine isnt wreacked sooooo i would sell it cheaper cause its not running 100% but not stupid cheap i know what the bike is worth it only has 4500 miles

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
jaydiem is it the konika edition? and mine isnt wreacked sooooo i would sell it cheaper cause its not running 100% but not stupid cheap i know what the bike is worth it only has 4500 miles
Nope, pearl white one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts