Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its so comical

and the obama team has already commented and managed to blame Bush...

'Truf team'

"Obama’s Truth Team quickly tweeted out a link to FactCheck.org, which concludes that “Obama Phone” is a complete misnomer. FactCheck even manages to “blame Bush” for the program, noting that the SafeLink program, which provides free cell phones to qualifying applicants who receive food stamps, Medicaid or other federal benefits, “started under President George Bush.”"

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Not saying anything about the phones, but its lazy, ignorant, wastes of air like that which are not only going to ruin the country but re-elect Obama. This is not towards you Jbeck b/c you actually have legitimate reasons for your preference where i'd say 65% of his votes will come from ppl that vote for him b/c A) their skin color matches or B)They want more handouts.

I never got why the phone deal happened anyway. I'm pretty sure cell phones are a luxury. Get them a house phone at most

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shoot! i want a free phone can i sign up. iPhone 5 please.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Not saying anything about the phones, but its lazy, ignorant, wastes of air like that which are not only going to ruin the country but re-elect Obama. This is not towards you Jbeck b/c you actually have legitimate reasons for your preference where i'd say 65% of his votes will come from ppl that vote for him b/c A) their skin color matches or B)They want more handouts.

I never got why the phone deal happened anyway. I'm pretty sure cell phones are a luxury. Get them a house phone at most
From what I have heard it's something about being able to get ahold of them while they are out job searching. I have never heard of an employer text someone about an application they had filled out.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Either vote is a fail. Corporations and banks own both parties.

We're left picking for scraps, and some sheeple are apparently happy with just a free f*cking crap Chinese made phone...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I call bs on ur website. And I wasn't just talking about the phones. How bout bail out money and healthcare. He could of done something to get rid of the dumb free phones. Not here to start a political debate. Just was tossing my 2 cents out there.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/faq/obama-phone
Are contradicting
Universal Service Fund fee?
The free phones are actually paid for by corporations and have nothing to do with taxes or government assistance?

WHich one is it? Jbeck your site is biased because it say Bush phone even though Clinton started the program so it doesn't matter how you look at. Who started it when it was transitioned to cell phones it's Bush's fault. Seems pretty common It's Bush's fault, Obama didn't do anything so why is he even in office? If he hasn't done anything then why run for a second term? What are we wanting? More change, more hopes? I really want you to see what this man is doing to this country. It's not just him but he has said it, you can't change Washington from the inside, so why try and be on the inside again?

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/
http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/faq/obama-phone
Are contradicting
Universal Service Fund fee?
The free phones are actually paid for by corporations and have nothing to do with taxes or government assistance?
1st Link

The president has no direct impact on the program, and one could hardly call these devices "Obama Phones," as the e-mail author does. This specific program, SafeLink, started under President George Bush, with grants from an independent company created under President Bill Clinton, which was a legacy of an act passed under President Franklin Roosevelt, which was influenced by an agreement reached between telecommunications companies and the administration of President Woodrow Wilson.
2nd link

To this day the government provides discounts on landline phones for financially disadvantaged people in the United States and U.S. territories. The Link-Up portion helps with the installation and the Lifeline Assistance part helps with the monthly bills, to the tune of roughly ten dollars a month.
So, the subsidization of phones began under President Clinton, and has continued under Presidents Bush and Obama.
Seems to me that the "link" aid was created in both links by Clinton

·
Registered
567 Posts
Old news. Obama thinks everyone should get everything for free. Fukin dumb.
Not quite, Obama is buying votes. Dictatorship in the making. I'm still appalled by the fact that no one questions him giving illegal immigrants citizenship just in time to register to vote.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Not quite, Obama is buying votes. Dictatorship in the making. I'm still appalled by the fact that no one questions him giving illegal immigrants citizenship just in time to register to vote.
Oh like Romney is a saint. Mandating voters have ID. Or how about voter registration fraud down in Florida.

Yeah, both parties are running an honest campaign. :retard:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Where does it say that he gave illegal immigrants citizenship?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts