Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
yea I am still wondering um... why?

Oh must be because of all those things he's done...

yea, that's it!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wow, I really expected that to be an Onion article or something. Just goes to show how pathetic Nobel prizes have become. Seriously wtf has Obama done in regards to peace?

Did he close Guantanamo bay? No.
Did he stop the war in Iraq? No.
Did he stop the war in Afghanistan? No.
Is he against Isreal's inclusion in the NNPT? Yes.
Is he saber rattling/threatening Iran with sanctions/war? Yes.

WTF is so overly peaceful about Obama? I'm not suggesting he's overly aggressive or dangerous, but what has he done in his first 2 - 3 weeks in office (nominations cutoff) to earn this prize? This prize used to be relegated to people with incredible life long contributions like Mother Teresa, Dalai Lama... etc.

Arg, this annoys me more than the stupid Al Gore Nobel.

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
yo damn bryan come join us in the whorezone meng... its boring up in there.... we need some life...

oh and about obama.... he won cuz hes down with the peoples..... bwahahaa! :drunk: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
this year is pathetic in general, they choose him because there are no one else to choose from... very sad to see it comes down to this.
That's BS, there are TONS of people far more deserving of a Nobel than Obama. Nobel peace prize isn't restricted to certain yearly achievement or anything. It can be given away to anyone that merits the award.

This is such an obvious politically motivated pick that it's disgusting. The Nobel peace prize is a joke now days... In the past you actually had to do something meaningful to get it. Now they're just trying to make political statements with the prize. All they're just tarnishing a good/noble institution with this crap... it doesn't help anyone... not even Obama.

No one in their right mind thinks he deserves this thing...

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
this is right up there with Al Gore, epic fail of all time. they can just about give the Nobel peace prize to anybody the elite wants, the NPP it has lost all meaning & luster, it just became a big farce,.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you look at the statistics you will see that most "dummycrats" have gotten the nobel peace prize.

Coming Soon to Non Free America!
Obama spreads wealth to the lazy people that don't want to work
Bigger Goverment = higher taxes to cover the expense of all the hard working senetors (ya right).
Health Care Reform = I wonder who will cover the cost for that, Ummmm Oh ya the tax payer.

The bottom line is that Obama and his followers just :fyou: you over... Let's give thanks to all that voted him in, and taking freedom away from us.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
If you look at the statistics you will see that most "dummycrats" have gotten the nobel piece prize.

Coming Soon to Non Free America!
Obama spreads wealth to the lazy people that don't want to work
Bigger Goverment = higher taxes to cover the expense of all the hard working senetors (ya right).
Health Care Reform = I wonder who will cover the cost for that, Ummmm Oh ya the tax payer.

The bottom line is that Obama and his followers just :fyou: you over... Let's give thanks to all that voted him in, and taking freedom away from us.
LOL, it's funny you insult democrats by calling them "dummycrats" and yet you're unable to grasp basic homophones. Unless you were referring to pie, cake or pizza you're probably looking for the word peace, not piece. Additionally, I know it's probably hard for you to comprehend... but left leaning people generally care more about social issues. Hence their predisposition to receiving a higher number of humanitarian awards... Shocking, I know!

You super-right wingers really need to pull your heads out of your ass. The country has been going downhill for MANY years just because you're now waking up from your decade long coma doesn't make Obama the cause for everything that's wrong with America/the world. Most of these "freedoms" you're crowing about have been eroded away by the very people you're blindly supporting.

Don't get me wrong, I like Obama less and less every day... but enough with the hyperbole and bullsh*t partisan politics. You really need to stop being spoon fed your political ideologies by Fox news. The republicans have been in charge of the government for a significant portion of the last 30+ years... How about you do some research and let us know how much reduction in the national debt or the size of government has taken place while the "conservative, small government" republicans have been in office.

Wake up, stop the blind support and hatred for either side... Both sides are screwing you over you're just too ignorant and/or blind to see the truth. The sooner people wake up to this fact the sooner things will start getting better.

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Wake up, stop the blind support and hatred for either side... Both sides are screwing you over you're just too ignorant and/or blind to see the truth. The sooner people wake up to this fact the sooner things will start getting better.
this is probably the best part of your post so i had to blow it up in scale for more effect.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts