Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my gf was talking to me today about where she was ranked... I told her 3rd. Mom, krista( my bike) , then her.... she didn't find it as amusing as I did :spank:. She went on this long rant how I'm slightly obsessed with my bike and have an addiction (its not like I do drugs or cheat with other women tho) ... Is any one els in the same boat?

since I just washed her here are some pictures! (I may need help lol)

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Bike looks good. And I agree I'm soo obsessed that I do not like sharing her. So much so that I had to take the seat and rear pegs off the bike just to keep her to myself!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Bike looks good. And I agree I'm soo obsessed that I do not like sharing her. So much so that I had to take the seat and rear pegs off the bike just to keep her to myself!
:+1:lololol me too. that was the first thing i did to the bike, remove the rear pegs. the rear seat is still there, but only cuz i havn't gotten my cowl yet. :(

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Motorcycles are basically my life. It's my number one hobby, and I'll likely be doing it the rest of my life. I don't know you, but if you're serious about your relationship, then you should probably spend more time with her? it seems like she is getting a little pissed off that you're spending more time with your bike. This is why I'm not currently in a relationship with anyone actually....=) that and I'd rather be putting money towards what I want too......lol

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
haha I took my pegs off but keep the seat on so I can stick my hat under the strap.

Motorcycles are basically my life. It's my number one hobby, and I'll likely be doing it the rest of my life. I don't know you, but if you're serious about your relationship, then you should probably spend more time with her? it seems like she is getting a little pissed off that you're spending more time with your bike. This is why I'm not currently in a relationship with anyone actually....=) that and I'd rather be putting money towards what I want to......lol
:+1: I would but she is about 3 hrs away bc of school. I honestly am not sure how long this will last. Yes bikes have been my life and its sad but my relationships usually dont work bc of that. one day I will find a girl who shares the same passions that I do

oh shes going to hate me for throwing her to you jackals but here's a pic of her

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
She's pretty cute dude! Try to spend a little more time with her, let her know next time that motorcycling is something you love to do. if she can't except that, then it's going to be hard to keep the relationship without aggravation all the time.

·
Registered
666 Posts
My last relationship ended because of that. Had her before the bike. bought an sv. upgraded to the rr. She couldn't handle it and we started fighting a lot. We split up and I never looked back. Priorities man!! :p

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha I'm glad to know I'm not alone on this

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I have 9 600RR posters in my room, a CBR1000RR poster of me, a 1000RR plaque, a CBR1100XX framed pic, a RoadRacing World magazine with Hayden framed, a framed Rossi and Hayden Repsol picture, and a retro motorcycling calendar.

My desktop features an R1 blowing flames and jumping. I can count over 10 motorcycle models of varying sizes, roughly 30 related books, some 600RR parts and tools, and a CBR900RR dashboard turned into a clock/thermometer.

I'm really into all bikes obsessively.

Oh, MY bike?

Yeah I'm in love. That's why I've put 50,000 miles on 600RR's since 2007.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
:+1: my brotha...no rear seat or passenger pegs...all mine:cruising:
Oh and OP, were ALL in the same boat...if your dating a girl and riding a bike...you currently have 2 girlfriends and they usually dont like sharing. <<<otherwise thats a hell of a 3some!!! :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i'm certainly obsessed with my bikes and addicted to track real bad. BUT i would never tell a chick that i'm bangin that a machine is more important to me than her, even tho it really is. some things are best left unsaid. unless i wanted her to leave, haha. GL bro, wait till you do a trackday. might as well forget about a lot of things that you once thought were important. it's very addictive, expensive and time consuming. IMO tell her you didn't really mean what ya said(even tho it's the truth) but the bike will always be a huge part of your life. if you really want her to stick around, maybe find her an old F2 or something and teach her. then you got the best of both worlds.

EDIT: i dont even own a passenger seat or pegs so my bikes are ALL mine too cause im selfish like that.

·
Registered
882 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I have 9 600RR posters in my room, a CBR1000RR poster of me, a 1000RR plaque, a CBR1100XX framed pic, a RoadRacing World magazine with Hayden framed, a framed Rossi and Hayden Repsol picture, and a retro motorcycling calendar.

My desktop features an R1 blowing flames and jumping. I can count over 10 motorcycle models of varying sizes, roughly 30 related books, some 600RR parts and tools, and a CBR900RR dashboard turned into a clock/thermometer.

I'm really into all bikes obsessively.

Oh, MY bike?

Yeah I'm in love. That's why I've put 50,000 miles on 600RR's since 2007.
:crackup::crackup::crackup: i literally LOL'd when i read that! That's Awesome!

OP, like u and a lot of people on here, I lost a few GF's because of the bike....the tend to get mad when you don't show up for a dinner and respond to a text asking where you are with "i'm at the bike meet at Jordan's with my buddy (08' R1)....maybe tomorrow?" <----didn't go over well

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Side note....your GF is quite the smokin cuite!

·
Scooty-Puff Jr. Racer
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'm certainly obsessed with my bikes and addicted to track real bad. BUT i would never tell a chick that i'm bangin that a machine is more important to me than her, even tho it really is. some things are best left unsaid. unless i wanted her to leave, haha. GL bro, wait till you do a trackday. might as well forget about a lot of things that you once thought were important. it's very addictive, expensive and time consuming. IMO tell her you didn't really mean what ya said(even tho it's the truth) but the bike will always be a huge part of your life. if you really want her to stick around, maybe find her an old F2 or something and teach her. then you got the best of both worlds.

EDIT: i dont even own a passenger seat or pegs so my bikes are ALL mine too cause im selfish like that.
wow I'm not quite that bad.... yet. It was meant to be a joke, its hard to joke about things that are true though lol. Dang college takes all my money so a track day isn't in my future until next season most likely :cursin:... I'm considering double majoring (im EE right now) in Mechanical engineering just so I could attempt to find a job dealing with bikes.....

haha I'm glad she has the forum's approval

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
hahahahahaha, yes constant struggle when you have a lady,

they just dont get that the bike gives you wings, and is an extension of your freedom, your life, the blood that pumps in your veins,

never does your bike have a fit, or bitch you out cause you didnt do something,

wait, mine does all the time, hahahahaha but its for both our benefits for us to ride,!!!

and never joke around like that bro, it will be coming back on your till the end of time,!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts