Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels has seen to that. On Monday, July 2, she filed suit in Geauga County (Ohio) Common Pleas Court demanding that Jon Husted, Ohio secretary of state, remove Obama’s name from the ballot until Obama can prove the validity of his Social Security Number.

Daniels, who has vetted thousands of Social Security Numbers for numerous other clients, has done her homework. In her filing, she thoroughly documents her contention “that Barack Obama has repeatedly, consistently, and with intent misrepresented himself by using a fraudulently obtained Social Security Number.”

To acquire appropriate standing in court, Daniels has gone to the trouble of establishing herself as a valid write-in candidate for president. Before she is through, this 70-something mother of seven, who has been a licensed Ohio PI since 1995, may cause Obama more trouble than the Romney campaign.

Daniels started her investigation in August 2009. Given her profession, she has been able to access a variety of proprietary databases. What she learned without much trouble is that Obama has been using a Social Security Number with the prefix “042″ since 1986.

As she discovered, the “042″ number is reserved for the exclusive use of individuals who register in Connecticut. When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”

By all accounts, as Daniels thoroughly documents, Obama was then a 15-year-old living in Hawaii. There is no record of him even visiting Connecticut in or near this time frame.

To have gotten a Social Security card at this time Obama would have had to show up for a “mandatory in-person interview.” This could not have taken place in Connecticut. Obama’s sister, Maya, by contrast, uses a number appropriate for a Hawaiian resident.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obamas-social-security-number-challenged/

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yup. Been saying this for a while. Than the left calls us a right wingnut for questioning something Obama has still not been able to prove. He is not a natural born citizen and he is not fit for presidency.
And for everyone's information. I no longer consider myself left or right. I am awake

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, Very serious. The constitution REQUIRES that the president be a natural born citizen of the United States.

But, since when has that document meant anything to the criminal 'n cheif.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Can u please prove to me that Obama is a citizen jbeck?
It's already been proven. I don't need to. Can ANYONE prove that he's NOT a citizen? That's what I want to know. All people ever put forth is some conspiracy theory about why he's not a citizen. I honestly thought people were over this, but I guess not.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Here u go

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-literary-agent-obama-born-in-kenya/

Still haven't seen proof from your side however

Really? That's what you got? Give me your picture and I could make up something saying you were born in Nazi Germany. Not hard to do. I like how the article assumes that he approved it too.

And you haven't seen proof from the side claiming he is in fact a citizen? So I'm assuming you haven't seen all of the pictures of his birth certificate then. Of course, you could claim that this was a fake I guess, just as I'm claiming that your little article is probably showing a fake picture. But here you go anyways.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/birthcertificate.asp

·
Registered
925 Posts
mainstream media will never pick this story up (even if its 100% accurate)
theyve all been paid to be quiet and theres no way theyll admit they were wrong and we allowed a non citizen to run the country for 4yrs.

·
Registered
795 Posts
theyve all been paid to be quiet and theres no way theyll admit they were wrong and we allowed a non citizen to run the country for 4yrs.
I bet FOX News would be happy to pick this up. :crackup:

It's just not true, so even they don't.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
+1 this is exactly what is happening. Last time I checked Obama was not gonna be on Arizonas ballot either due to not proving natural born citizenship

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
^ to the fox news comment....is that the only response obama lovers have?!
Yup. That's all I ever her. Omg fox news fox news. What about CNN, Hollywood, and msnbc. Ur stations have us outnumbered. Liberals see a difference in opinion in one area of tv and they freak out.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
+1 this is exactly what is happening. Last time I checked Obama was not gonna be on Arizonas ballot either due to not proving natural born citizenship

Arz. Secretary of State Ken Bennet, and shocking enough 2014 Governor candidate hopeful (sarcasm), is trying to remove him from the ballot. Don't be naive and think this has nothing to deal with the court ruling of SB1270.

I'm not Democrat or Republican, but how some people can align themselves solely to one side and not seek out the truth is beyond me. By seeking out truth I don't mean watching cable news either.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm not Democrat or Republican, but how some people can align themselves solely to one side and not seek out the truth is beyond me. By seeking out truth I don't mean watching cable news either.
Amen, sister! Both parties are only out for what is best for themselves and their pocketbooks. Anyone who doesn't think so needs to jump from a high ledge with a longer rope.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts