Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Here in WI, we do this exercise once a year, just like he prescribes. It's so common, that it's almost mandatory. Everyone knows about it, and we actually enjoy it.

It's called deer camp, and its happening this weekend.

A

·
0 Posts
i like that people are protesting the government and the poor choices we are making... but most of those people are the spoon feed, silver platter people.. I love the countries that have mandatory military service... might make the people appreciate things more...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
i like that people are protesting the government and the poor choices we are making... but most of those people are the spoon feed, silver platter people.. I love the countries that have mandatory military service... might make the people appreciate things more...
******* THIS...

Seriously, so many of the people that can actually afford to spend more than a few hours a week at these protests are incredibly ostentatious. Truth be told, they remind me of the hippies during 'Nam. Look at how that turned out...

I'll be the first to admit I don't understand everything that is going on and why they are protesting suffice it to say they think I agree with them as part of the 99% however when most of your publicity is focused on police brutality when that isn't really one of your primary objectives, your protest is probably failing.

There are other things I could say but the bottom line is that I truly feel that until there are major changes in the staffing and structure of our government, I don't see any significant changes coming to fruition in the near future. And elections take time :/. Our government wasn't designed to work in the fashion it has been forced to for the ~80 years. Actually, let me rephrase that; Our government hasn't been run the way it was designed for the last ~80 years.. In my humble opinion.. Which is humble...

·
Modcake with sprinkles
9,039 Posts
******* THIS...

Seriously, so many of the people that can actually afford to spend more than a few hours a week at these protests are incredibly ostentatious. Truth be told, they remind me of the hippies during 'Nam. Look at how that turned out...

I'll be the first to admit I don't understand everything that is going on and why they are protesting suffice it to say they think I agree with them as part of the 99% however when most of your publicity is focused on police brutality when that isn't really one of your primary objectives, your protest is probably failing.

There are other things I could say but the bottom line is that I truly feel that until there are major changes in the staffing and structure of our government, I don't see any significant changes coming to fruition in the near future. And elections take time :/. Our government wasn't designed to work in the fashion it has been forced to for the ~80 years. Actually, let me rephrase that; Our government hasn't been run the way it was designed for the last ~80 years.. In my humble opinion.. Which is humble...

Tl;dr

Haha

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
that was funny , at his core he is dead right ...

wonder what his kickback was from kraft and monsanto and exxion and shell, wonder why he didnt say BP though lol, (no I dont)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Definitely have to agree with him. Americans have become a bunch of p***y's. Instead of the 3.5 days though, I'd have to agree with the mandatory military service.

I

·
0 Posts
that was funny , at his core he is dead right ...

wonder what his kickback was from kraft and monsanto and exxion and shell, wonder why he didnt say BP though lol, (no I dont)
He did say BP.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts