Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
There's a big box over the screen saying "Video Removed", but its still playing in the background....anybody else getting that?

edit: hmm...reloaded the page and it went away.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
All I see lately is "Screw the corporations!!!... Except Apple, Twitter, Starbucks and any other corporation that I actually like". So it's the "evil bankers", right? How many of you people who are parading around this campaign against the "1%" actually voted against the elected officials whom approved the bank bailouts then? How many of you bothered to get out and vote during the mid-term AT ALL!...? I BET IT WASN'T 99 DAMN PERCENT. Not all of you, but a good portion of you are a bunch of damn hypocrites. You will sit in a park for 4 weeks while it's a social event, kicking and screaming about the 99% not being represented... Really? This last midterm was "record breaking" at less than 42% of eligible voters casting their vote.

So you voted? You voted against the man/woman who voted for the bailout in your district regardless of their party affiliation? Then you should have a voice. You should be the one irritated. YOU should be the one protesting all of the jackasses who weren't standing in line with their voter cards these past few years. YOU SHOULD BE IRATE.

The rest of you?
Get over it. This isn't an Arab Spring; you jerk-offs aren't protesting years of being held under the iron grip of a police state. You're just a bunch of pouting, tantrum throwing children who are pissed that they got caught not cleaning their own, damn, rooms. You want to be represented? Get informed and friggin' vote. Spend 5 damn minutes with a calculator and figure out exactly what it would take to make this government work... When you figure out the displacement of what we have and what we need, then you'll be angry...

Thanks Adam

·
Registered
176 Posts
^ great post!

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
All I see lately is "Screw the corporations!!!... Except Apple, Twitter, Starbucks and any other corporation that I actually like". So it's the "evil bankers", right? How many of you people who are parading around this campaign against the "1%" actually voted against the elected officials whom approved the bank bailouts then? How many of you bothered to get out and vote during the mid-term AT ALL!...? I BET IT WASN'T 99 DAMN PERCENT. Not all of you, but a good portion of you are a bunch of damn hypocrites. You will sit in a park for 4 weeks while it's a social event, kicking and screaming about the 99% not being represented... Really? This last midterm was "record breaking" at less than 42% of eligible voters casting their vote.

So you voted? You voted against the man/woman who voted for the bailout in your district regardless of their party affiliation? Then you should have a voice. You should be the one irritated. YOU should be the one protesting all of the jackasses who weren't standing in line with their voter cards these past few years. YOU SHOULD BE IRATE.

The rest of you?
Get over it. This isn't an Arab Spring; you jerk-offs aren't protesting years of being held under the iron grip of a police state. You're just a bunch of pouting, tantrum throwing children who are pissed that they got caught not cleaning their own, damn, rooms. You want to be represented? Get informed and friggin' vote. Spend 5 damn minutes with a calculator and figure out exactly what it would take to make this government work... When you figure out the displacement of what we have and what we need, then you'll be angry...

Thanks Adam

awesome post bro, problem is they arent intelligent enough to know what to get angry about, hahahaha,

it will take bloodshed to change anything and it will mostly be ours,

good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Occupy Wall Street? How about all you jobless bums go OCCUPY A DESK and make a living just like the 1% you're protesting about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts