Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
oct. 2nd trackday with hypercycle at big willow. so whos down?

1.j-tan
2.christopherR1
3.r1 beast
4.denny
5.manny
6.jeff

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we should get a group discount together. i got a truck and a trailer. i live in orange county.

·
Registered
169 Posts
dang i wish we could still do track days here in october.... Canada season ends now... last race is spet 16th

Here is a pic of me at the last track day... The place is North of edmonton called stratotech park.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys let me talk to jaret he's the one that does these events, if we are a big group he will give us a discount. Let's start a role sheet of the people that are going and let jaret know how many we are and he'll give us a code when we register, so that we could get a discount..

·
Registered
739 Posts
I wanna go. I have never been to the track, but I wanna make this my first one. Also can I go with someone since I dont have a trailer? Ill buy some beers and gas

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
christopherr1Hey guys let me talk to jaret he's the one that does these events, if we are a big group he will give us a discount. Let's start a role sheet of the people that are going and let jaret know how many we are and he'll give us a code when we register, so that we could get a discount..

ok cool. so who ever is down say I. ill start a list.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
The October 2nd is on the big track, streets of willow is on November 6th.

Looks like it will cost $135.00. That's what I got from the site.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Count me in, christopherR1, and R1 beast for sure...
Don't register yet let me talk to jaret so that he could give us the discount code when we register...

·
Registered
321 Posts
christopherr1 said:
Count me in, christopherR1, and R1 beast for sure...
Don't register yet let me talk to jaret so that he could give us the discount code when we register...
I'm interested. i just gotta figure out costs, and how I'm gonna get my bike there.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ill try to get my bosses trailer. it can hold about 4 bikes.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
christopherR1 did you talk to jerret?

·
Registered
10 Posts
dudes you guys are lucky i live in south west florida its hot here all year but it suck there no track the riders out here are fakes and the think they are the sh------t ,but what can i say i been riding for 10 years now and i dont no what to do anymore if you guys no anybody in ft myers florida hollar at me cuz iam going crazy and its makeing want to sell my bike for good ...

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'll talk to hem later on today, should have the code by thursday or friday the lates, just want to get as many riders as possible, usually he give 10 to 15% off its allot better then 140..I will keep you guys posted so dont register yet more then 70 spots left so no worries..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts