Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that I can get a pretty penny by selling them, even with minor scratches and normal wear and tear... But is it worth it to sell them, or should I keep them, just in case?

What have you individuals with aftermarket plastics done with your OEM set?

·
Registered
467 Posts
I actually just sold my OEM set for $1,200 shipped.
I am getting big into wheelies and would hate to go down in the pretty OEM set, so I sold em and ordered an aftermarket set for way cheaper and pocketed the extra money.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I sold the rashed pieces from my OEM set. I really wished I had kept them and just repaired / repainted or at least replaced them. Now all I have left is a tank cover. :retard: I just ordered a set from motofansclub. They are running a forum special right now. Gotta get back on the street somehow.

Also, if you want to sell your OEMs and they are for an 05-06, I'll give you $10.31... Yeah, that's right, $10.31 :ciao:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hm, maked sense, thanks for the insight.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Your in AK! You cant make any $$$ with shipping involved. What color is everything you guys are selling?

·
Registered
88 Posts
How much is it generally costing to ship the OEM Fairings? Thinking about making the transfer to have the money to buy a track suit, Gauntlet gloves and a few track days

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just bought some aftermarket ones, and I dont know if I wanna leave the OEM ones laying around or make some money out of them

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha well you will have to wait for me to post about 91 more times, then we can talk lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah I have the red and black ones off my 09 that I cant decide to sell or not. I also have to wait awhile to post them in the classified section.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts